TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions contained herein (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) shall be applicable to any entity or Individual(Ideator) applying to participate in and/ or such subsequent participation in a televised reality series called Kuberan’s House or with any other name (“Series”) conducted by DIVYARAM TALKIES PVT LTD (“the Company” or “we”).
Your participation in the Series shall be construed as an acceptance of these Terms. If you do notagree to any of the Terms you should not proceed with submitting this application.
“You”, “your”, “applicant” shall refer to the entity/Individual applying to participate in the Series and therefore, subject to these Terms.
In proceeding with these Terms and in order to be eligible to participate in the Series, you agree and confirm the following:
- As an Entrepreneur, an applicant is a registered legal entity and/ or incorporated as a private
limited company, as per applicable Indian law
- The applicant is not affiliated with or a subsidiary/ franchise/ white-labelled reseller of the
Company, or any of the Company’s affiliate or group companies
- The applicant is not in partnership with any third-party entity
- The applicant is not a Section 8 Company, Trust, Association or Society (as defined under applicable Indian law)
- The applicant is not a result of a merger with or demerger of a corporate entity, having more than one (1) crore annual turnover
- The applicant is not a part of any government initiative, aided partner or party to a public-private partnership company and/ or firm
- The applicant is not in violation of any agreement with a third party, or any applicable law by participating in the Series or applying to participate in the same
- As an Ideator, An Applicant is in the process of Incorporating a private imited company which shall be duly existing and operating by the time the show participation happens
The individual representing the applicant shall be:
- Minimum 18 years of age or older; or if below 18 years of age, your parents and/or legal guardians must apply on your behalf and must also sign and agree to all documents related to your potential participation in the Series
- A legal resident and citizen of India
Please be advised that at any given point of time, you are required to meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria in order to participate in the Series. The Company reserves the right to modify or update these eligibility criteria, at its sole discretion, and notify you of the same vis-à-vis this website.
B. Additional Conditions
- Every applicant shall be subject to a background check by the Company, or any third-party appointed by the Company.
- In the event an applicant is shortlisted, all information provided by the applicant shall be available in the public domain, and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the applicant as a result.
- The applicant retains all rights, title and ownership in the idea submitted to the Company, provided, however, the applicant shall be solely responsible for defending such rights, including but not limited to managing any intellectual property registrations for the same. ( Patents/Copyrights/Designs/Trademarks)
- Each applicant is required to provide accurate information and the Company will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, arising from any wrong / incomplete information.
- Each applicant acknowledges that the Company will contact only those applicants that are shortlisted, and the Company’s decision shall be final.
C. Rules of Participation in the Series
- All applicants shortlisted for the Series agree to abide by all guidelines set down for the Series and shall make themselves available to the Company for the duration of the Series.
- Each of the selected applicants will be required to sign a formal agreement with the Company without which they shall not be allowed to participate further.
- Under no circumstances will a shortlisted applicant be allowed to drop out from the Series after reaching the finals. The dates for the event will be conveyed to such applicant well in advance.
- In the event of a shortlisted applicant failing to fulfil the requisites, the position will be eliminated or else the next best applicant will be considered to fulfil the gap, solely and exclusively at the discretion of the Company.
- The applicants may be required to be available for a minimum of ten (10) days towards any marketing and/ or promotional activities of the Series for a pre-defined period, as will be mentioned in the agreement.
D. Data, Intellectual Property & Confidentiality
- All the rights including but not limited to the intellectual property rights, copyrights and all other allied, ancillary and subsidiary rights in any and all media in and to the photographs, tapes, movies and recordings of everything the applicant say and do during the pre-auditions and auditions of the Series, post Series shoot, promotional activity and/or otherwise related to the Series and in this website shall vest with the Company absolutely for perpetuity, throughout the world.
- Comments of the applicants or materials/photographs/images sent to the Company including feedback and other testimonials of any kind shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Company is free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback and voting entries without limitations or obligation of any kind. The Company is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such feedback for any purpose. The Company reserves the right to analyse and summarize data that we collect and also reserves the right to publish, distribute, share summaries of the data collected with sponsors or other business partners without limitations or obligations of any kind.
E. Operational Caveats
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by the Company to conduct further or other such Series.
- Although the Company attempts to ensure that all information contained on the Series website is error-free, we accept no liability for omissions and reserve the right to change or alter the content of the site at any time.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Company. In case any event is rescheduled, the Company will make a reasonable attempt to give as much advance notice as possible, without being liable for this reason.
- The Company shall not be responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of any stage of the Series as planned.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicants to ensure that they are entitled to participate in this Series as per the applicable law.
- The decision of the Company and/or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents with respect to the voting, any matter related thereto including the choice of questions or the manner of choosing of winners will be final and binding on all participants and no questions, correspondence, enquiries, etc. on the manner of conduct of the Series from any party whatsoever will be entertained.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Series without giving any reason and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or postponement.
- You shall not and/ or permit any third party to misuse the website, gain unlawful access to the website, or reverse-engineer or hack into the website.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents, shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent on the part of the Company or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents. In no event shall the Company’s liability for any claim, made by any applicant for any reason, exceed Rs.10000/-.
- The applicants agree that they shall hold the Company, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person harmless from and against any injury/damage/harm/loss etc. suffered by them, in any manner whatsoever in connection with participating in the Series and waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third-party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or relief. Each applicant agrees and undertakes to indemnify the Company against any loss, damage, liability, etc. suffered by it on account of non-fulfilment or breach of any of these Terms by or caused by such applicant.
- The interpretation and implementation of these Terms, and any subsequent modifications or addendums, shall be at the sole discretion of the Company. The decisions of the Company shall be final and binding, and not subject to challenge or appeal.
- The Company’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding the use of this website, the Series, and shall supersede and replace any prior agreements between the parties regarding the same.
- These Terms shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Any dispute including all matters with respect to the voting is subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- All notices in relation to these Terms or the Series shall be sent to:
DIVYARAM TALKIES PVT LTD